The Benefits Of Invisalign
Just some of the benefits of Invisalign:
• It is almost invisible in use.
• You can remove your aligner to eat meals and for special events.
• You can remove your aligner to brush and floss your teeth.
• You need fewer visits to the orthodontist than you do with braces.
• You can view a virtual treatment plan on the computer to see how your smile will end up looking.
The Invisalign aligner is a lightweight, clear plastic casing that is made especially to fit over your teeth. It is replaced regularly with a new aligner that brings your teeth that bit closer to your perfect smile.
After your initial consultation and you’re ready to go ahead and begin your Invisalign treatment the next step is to take impressions of your teeth, using our scanner. No mouth moulds required!
A high tech wand is manoeuvred around the mouth capturing digital images of the surfaces and contours of the tooth and gingival structures. As each photo is taken the scanner is able to stitch each picture together and create a 3D image of the mouth. We are then able to email the scan straight to Invisalign, making the process a lot quicker. Meaning you can start your treatment in as little as 4 weeks!
Once your aligners have arrived we’ll organise an appointment to have them fitted and explain how to look after the aligners, how often you should wear them and when you should take them out.
From then your appointments will be scheduled every 6 – 10 weeks as advised by your orthodontist.
Want to talk to someone directly? You can find your closest Ethos Orthodontics right here.