Light, easy and perfect for the whole family! Try this delicious recipe, you won't be disappointed.
It's fast, easy and everybody loves it – little wonder that pasta is one of the most popular dishes. If you're after another delicious Italian-inspired pasta dish, then this is one you definitely have to try. The whole family will love it!
- 500g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 400g linguine
- 200g mascarpone
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the tomatoes in a roasting pan with the garlic and rosemary. Season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, drizzle with the oil and roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Gently combine the roasted tomatoes and the mascarpone in a large bowl to make a creamy sauce. Add the sauce to the pasta and toss well, then gently fold through the rocket until just wilted. Garnish with the shaved parmesan to serve.