Your personal information and privacy
- ethos may collect personal data from you via the forms on our website.
- Any information collected will be used for the sole purpose of responding to your enquiry.
- We will not share your information with any third parties without your written consent.
- All marketing communications from ethos will include an “opt-out” function should you no longer wish to receive communications from us.
- We keep your personal information securely on our own system. If you wish to change any of your contact details, please contact us.
- Some ethos staff need to access your information in order to do their jobs. However we limit access only to employees that have a reasonable requirement to access your personal information.
Ethos reserves the right to update this policy. We will notify you if significant changes to the way we treat personal information occur, by sending an email to the primary email specified.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us on 07 3349 5266 or through our Contact Us page.