You only need about half an hour to get this budget-friendly dinner on the table.
- 500g lean beef mince
- 0 egg, lightly beaten
- 0 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 0/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 570g jar tomato, onion & basil chunky sauce
- 400g dried spaghetti
- Basil leaves to serve
- 1.Combine mince, egg, cheese, onion and basil. Season and roll into balls.
- 2.Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook half the meatballs for 4 – 5 minutes. Remove and repeat.
- 3.Return the meatballs to the pan and pour over sauce. Cover, cook over a medium heat for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4.Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water, as per packet directions.
- 5.Drain and place in bowl. Spoon over meatballs and sauce. Serve with basil leaves.