Indulge in these healthier banana muffins. The whole family will love them!
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 90g no added sugar dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line 9 holes of a muffin pan with paper cases.
- Process banana, eggs, oil, flour, shredded coconut, baking soda and salt until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add half of chocolate and stir until combined. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate, pushing slightly into batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Stand for 5 minutes in pan. Cool on a wire rack.